Sunday, June 1, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Well, this is awkward. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to write as an introduction, but, as far as I know. First times are always the hardest, and lately I have experienced A LOT of first times. My first attempt at translating a visual novel. My first time asking for help to start a translation project (Luckily enough, a successful one). My first time translating a visual novel. Well, to sum it all up: A lot of FIRST TIMES. So, all of that was about 3 months ago, and right now, I think I might just have translated enough to release a patch for the game. The game in question is: HARA☆MIN 〜Saimin Nakadashi Kozukuri Sengen〜 from Japanese Eroge Company Swaneye. Maybe some of you are already familiar with this kind of game, maybe others not that much. Either way, it's a really niche kind of game. It contains: PREGNANCY, IMPREGNATION, INCEST, and HYPNOTISM. In a day or two I'll upload the links for the patch and make a post with instructions about how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment