Monday, June 9, 2014

あなたはナースが好きですか? (Do you like nurses?)

Do you like Nurses?... I mean it, for real.

If you are familiar with Swanmania games, probably you have already heard about the game Haratsuma Nurse!!.

And as most of Swan related games, it heavily features pregnancy, I found this game on a torrent page just a few weeks ago, and took me two other weeks to completely download it.

I began looking through some material on the web, related to creating translation patches for this games. And finally, I managed to do it, I created a patch for this game and began translating it. 

Being a Swanmania game, it's quite the short game, only two heroines, about 12 characters (Protagonist Included), one route for each heroine and an unlockable harem route.

Currently, my first priority is translating HaraMin, but this game being as short as it is, I'm quite certain that I might have a FULL TRANSLATION before summer ends, so far I have translated about 80% of the common route. So, you have something to look forward by the end of summer (Or even earlier).

Let me make a statement:

¨Here, at Onaji Sora no Shita De Translations, our main purpose is to achieve goals professionally ¨

So, be assured, I am going to do this, and I'm going to do it as fast as I can and do it to the best that my abilities allow me.

Stay Tuned For Further Updates!!!

4 comments:

  1. HaraMin Best Waifu(s)~

    On a side note, Try to pace yourself and not burnout (get tired and frustrated) by trying to translate too much too fast. Im very happy and excited that you are doing well and is working on this fast while other groups seem to take years for the smallest things but just remember that you are doing this for fun and for the fans like me who can't wait to enjoy the work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haratsuma Nurse is about 10 times shorter than HaraMin, actually the reason I started translating that game was to relax a little from translating HaraMin (Lots of choices, routes, options, floating text, etc). And HaraTsuma Nurse has only three routes: Keiko's Route (The one on the right of the artwork), Marika's Route (The one on the left), and the Harem route which is unlocked after doing the individual routes. And apparently it only has 1 choice screen.
      And as I had said, if translating HaraMin is a hobby, I translate HaraTsuma Nurse for fun.

      Delete
  2. So would it be wrong to assume you feel relaxed when doing translation work? Just curious seeing as you're doing a translation as a break from doing a translation haha. Anyway I'm glad to see you're getting a good grip on pacing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With classes, studies and tests. If translating wasn't neither relaxing nor fulfilling, I'm quite sure I wouldn't be doing it.

      ¨Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work¨¨
      - Aristotle

      Delete