Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Regarding Translated Content

Well, I Have seen this question quite a lot lately, and I seriously mean A LOT. So, for the record:

I : The translated amount of this translation is (I think) about 10% of the WHOLE GAME. There's not a single character route translated as of yet.

II : If you don't think the quality of this translation is good, then you're absolutely right, Neither Do I!. That's why I'm going to go all over what I have translated so far before I make any further progress. THIS PATCH MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED A BETA VERSION.

III : ¿Have you ever played Swaneye + game, Maman Kyoushitsu?. This game is about 2.5, maybe 3 times as long.

IV : In case you ask, I think the first route I'm going to translate it's Hinako's route. 

Stay tuned for further updates!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hinako's route? Now that's an interesting first choice. Ah well no complaints here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my first choice was Mari route. However, the only one I have translated all the choices leading to, is Hinako's Route. Besides, I don't think there's that much of a demand for Mari's route.

      Delete